- Read over grant guidelines and requirements.
- Bring together a team of 3 to 5 teachers across ONE GRADE LEVEL with a combination of disciplines: Language Arts, Social Science, Science, Visual Arts, Theatre, Music/Dance or other.
- If your school is small to mid-sized, you may be able to select more than one grade level as long as you do not exceed 180 students for your cohort. See guidelines for examples.
- Choose a Lead teacher for your team.
- Inform your Principal of your application.
- Share the list of eligible organizations (Full Member Grant Contributors) that are part of the grant with your team. Have each teacher look up Education programs on www.ExplorablePlaces.com
- Each teacher should make note of which programs interest them and could enhance their curriculum.
- Lead teacher will collect all teacher’s names, disciplines, email and phone numbers as well as a brief statement from each teacher regarding the programs they are interested in. The team should also provide input to the Lead as to why your school should receive the grant. Keep it handy for the application.
- Apply! Once you have all the above information, the application should take approximately 30 minutes or less to complete. You should receive a confirmation email upon successful submission. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact email@example.com immediately for verification.
Deadline: Mon May 3, 2021
NEW EXTENDED DEADLINE: Mon May 10, 2021